Attorney Sergio E. Aleman, with over 20 years of experience, offers comprehensive legal services to meet all your needs. Whether it's personal injury, business law, or mediation, we have got you covered. Our clients include a diverse range, from individuals to corporations. Our approach is to give each case our undivided attention and dedication, with the aim of exceeding your expectations and protecting your interests.
Sergio E. Aleman, a native of Juarez, Mexico, has been practicing law in Texas for over 15 years. He is known for his unwavering commitment to ethics, professionalism, and loyalty instilled by his parents. With a proven track record of success, Attorney Aleman has represented hundreds of cases, particularly in favor of the Hispanic community. He is the best option for you and your family.
Attorney Aleman graduated from St. Mary's School of Law in 2000 and established Aleman Law Office in 2006.
- 2000, Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Law School Attended
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Class of 2000, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, Class of 2001, LL.M
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, Class of 1997, B.A.
- Southern Methodist University, Class of 2000, M.L.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association